Friday, May 27, 2011

Delaware Edition

Dear Boys of Delaware,

I shouldn't pick on ONLY Baltimore men. Really though, I kind of want to give you props for the creative twist on the car pick up attempt.

The simple fact that you yelled loud enough for me to hear you across two lanes of highway traffic going 60 mph is impressive all by itself. I couldn't help but smile (laugh) at you.

The display of teamwork was pretty awesome too. To the boy riding shotgun, your friend driving is an excellent wingman. You should thank him and keep him around. I can't believe he was willing to slow down and be the jerk going 45 mph in the left lane, just so you could hold up a notebook with your phone number written very large in sharpie.

All the same, you won't be hearing from me. But thanks for the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment